Privacy and Cookie Statement
Article 1. Identity
Autobedrijf Broekhuis bv, located in (7665 TW) Albergen at Broekhuisweg 5 and listed in the trade register under number 06066057 is responsible for the processing of (personal) data. This company is hereinafter referred to as “Autobedrijf Broekhuis bv”.
Article 2. Collected data
If you place a request or an order (if possible), you are asked to provide certain (personal) data. Among other things, we ask you to provide your name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number, vehicle registration details, ownership codes, chassis number, a copy of your ID and payment details. We need this (personal) data in order to deliver the order and to keep you informed of the progress of your order. We all need this data in order to be able to safeguard cars and pay for them.
Article 3. Use of the data
Autobedrijf Broekhuis collects and processes user information, which also includes personal data, for the following purposes:
- If you place an order with Autobedrijf Broekhuis (if possible), we will retain this data for as long as we need it to process your request and subsequently, if the request has not resulted in a sale, for a maximum of two years. If the request does result in a sale, we will retain the invoice details regarding the sale for the statutory period of seven years.
- We use your details in order to fulfil the (statutory) obligations associated with the transaction agreed on with you.
- If you have given us your consent, we will use your e-mail address to inform you of the development of the website and our services and about special offers.
- Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to continue to develop and improve our site.
- If you respond to an offer, we will ask you to provide some (personal) data. We use this data in order to realise the offer and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
- Online tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook in order to analyse data and to market our products.
- The statutory retention period for accounting records is seven years. Data in relation to cookies is retained from 24 hours to a maximum of five years, depending on the nature and purpose of the cookie during your visit to your site (session).
- Our website and/or service do not intend to collect data from website visitors under the age of 16 unless they have received permission from their parents or guardians. However, we are unable to verify if a visitor is over the age of 16. We, therefore, advise parents to monitor their children’s online activities, so as to prevent their personal data being collected without parental consent. If you feel that we have collected personal data of a minor without consent, please contact us on
(0546) 442385, and we will remove this data.
Article 4. Cookies
If you do not want websites to install cookies on your computer, you can change your browser settings and you will then receive a warning before cookies are installed. You can also change the settings in such a way that your browser refuses all cookies or only those of third parties. You can also delete cookies that were already installed.
Article 5. Third-party websites
Article 6. Forwarding data to non-EU countries/data transfer
Article 7. Correction and inspection
You are at all times entitled to ask which data we keep of you and for what purpose. At your request, Autobedrijf Broekhuis will supplement, remove or screen your data when it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose for which it is made available. You can send such requests to email@example.com, quoting ‘privacy’.
Article 8. Disclaimer
Autobedrijf Broekhuis cannot vouch for absolute correctness or completeness. Although this website was compiled with the utmost care, Autobedrijf Broekhuis cannot guarantee that the information on this site is complete and correct. Without the consent of Autobedrijf Broekhuis, the data on this site cannot be used, except when it concerns exclusively personal purposes. Questions and comments about the site can be sent by e-mail.
Article 9. Security
Autobedrijf Broekhuis takes technical and organisational measures in order to ensure your data is protected in a way that is customary to our sector.
Article 10. Questions
For questions and information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 'privacy'.